Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Changes

Ok so there has been a recent change of plans I am going to be Vegas bound this weekend to see my husband. And we are no longer going to Alabama this month we will have to just pay our respects next month when we go. And everything so far on my end has been going great. I've been reading and getting my exercise on every day cause I want to try to remain skinny for the holidays and my nurelogist says reading is good for my brain injury cause god knows everyone gains weight during this time of the year. I still need to decide what to do for my birthday this month. Go out somewhere or just stay home and pass it by like a usual day. I don't know I'm thinking that I may need to do something again this year and thank god that I am still here cause I know there is a reason but why I have no idea. And Brandon says his job in Vegas is going really well and thank god for it cause we/I have so many plans with that money he is making out there whenever he gets back home. And I have to thank god he even has a job cause it is really slow out there. But I still go to bed every night praying that time just flies bye or that the job ends sooner instead of later cause I am ready for him and me to be home cause being at home gives me a sense of normalicy and things have been so out of whack since August of 2011. So I need things to start turning around but I strongly believe that they eventually will. But I keep on praying sooner instead of later. Love, Angela and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment