Monday, October 29, 2012

Change of Plans....

As of today I was suppose to be in Las Vegas already, but we had an unexpected change of plans.  Yesturday we had the truck worked on and we went out to eat and when we got home he was SOOOO tired.  So, we opted to play it save and have him drive straight to work this morning and come get me next weekend.  So hopefully I will be Las Vegas bound next weekend.  Still lots of things to look forward too and I had a great birthday weekend. The next thing is,  Halloween, so I hope I get to see the girls dressed up and join them trick or treating.  Then November 1st is mt aunts birthday.  And, then I only have 2 weeks until I am San Diego bound with my husband for his birthday and his best friends birthday.  It is so funny that they are so similar and their birthdasys are so close together.  Damn November Scorpios..  And, then November 17th is the USC game and then the 18th is my neices Birthday, and she will be 7 this year.  And, then off to Alabama we go on the 20th.  And we will be there for 2 weeks.  So, then by the time we get back it will already be December and time to decorate the house.  And, my other neices 18th birthday.  But unfortunately this year we wont see her for her birthday cause she is away at school.  Then my brother's birthday.  And, we have no idea if and when we will get to see him again.  So, we dont know if he is coming home or if the east cost is in our future.  And, I am ready for hurricane season to be over just in case we have to go back east.  And, then my other cousins birthday on the 22nd.  Then Christmas and New Years, and the Raider game in San Diego.  And, then my sisters birthday on the 17th of January.  So much to do, and so many people to buy for, that my list of people keeps on getting longer and longer.  So I am a busy bee cause things won't calm down until the middle of January of next year.  I have so much to do and had some great ideas given to me this weekend in my recovery, oh yeah and school is in my future.  I promise to apply in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment