Friday, October 26, 2012

Surprise

It was the best birthday ever. It was great having a lot of birthday wishes and all the love and support. And, the gifts were great too. Best part of all was that my husband sent me flowers and came home to surprise me. And I was sooooo surprised. We have been together 11 years. So the last 11 years we have always spent together for our birthdays. And then, today Friday the 26th. I went out to breakfast with my great friend Natasha. And she paid for me to get my nails done too. And then tomorrow my husband will be home because of work. And, I have a comedy show to go to in Irvine with some other great girl friends. So we wont be Vegas bound until Sunday after some of the football games. Then I might be Vegas bound until his Birthday weekend. Which we are spending in San Diego this year. We have to get back to our traditions. Then on the 17th of November we have a USC game to go too. Then the 18th is one of my nieces birthdays which should be fun. Then off to Alabama we go. To spend 2 week outs there for Thanksgiving. So by the time we come bach it will be December 1st. And, my other neices birthday. But she is away at College and wont come back until we are closer to Christmas. And, then the 8th is my brothers birthday. And we are all waiting on word, weather he will be shippec or not, and to where. So as of right now we dont know if he will be home for christmas and a trip to Vegas for his birthday or not. So a lot is riding on that, so I am just keeping all of my options open. Who knows where I will be, or what I will be doing in December. I just know one of 3 places. Either here in California or in Virginia or in Las Vegas. And, then I am also keeping my fingers crossed that my husband comes home in December and finds a good job out here too. Just currently weighing some of our options. Like lokking into refinancing our home, ans saling my car, and getting my insurance. Which is all in the proces. All, I know is my friend gave me a lot of great recommendations. So, I need to get to work and try some stuff out. So ovall I feel like things are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment