Friday, October 5, 2012

Excitement

I'm so excited. We are in the home stretch and I have been able to survive a couple of months so I definitely will be able to service a few weeks. I have so many mixed emotions about this shitty life I am living cause it is bad and yes I sad it is shitty cause i am having to deal with a whole lot but I have to try to stay positive. Still don't know what I am going to do or where I am going to be for my birthday but the celebrating has begun, cause the next few months are full of everything, birthdays and holidays. And at the the end of this month I am going to a comedy show for my BFFs birthday. But let me start from the beginning this weekend I will see my husband and then spend a week to a week and a hall out in Vegas then come back cause I have an appointment on the 19th of this month and then the comedy show on the 27th with some of my favorite girls. And then after that I will be down in Vegas again and then off to San Diego for our traditional birthday get away for my husband and to watch some football down there and then my nieces birthday and she will be 7 this year and then our outing to Alabama for Thanksgiving and then after that who knows if this job will end at the end of November or beginning of December. All I care about is being with my husband so by the end of this month beginning of next month it doesn't matter if he is here or there cause I will be with him wherever. So that's why I am beyond excited. And I guess the reason I have to deal with this injury and why it happened to me was so that I can be where ever he is. So, as hard as this is I have to stay positive because he is my soul provider. So in construction you have to always go where the work is. And if he stayed home he would not be working as much and be home a lot more. Which is a good thing emotionally but bad financially. And, again we both have so many plans for the financial well being that we are being placed in. That at the end of the day we are both happy. Love, Angela and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment