Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today has been awesome. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. So, tonight I am going to have family over for some yummy food and cake. But, this year doesn't compare to last year. Last year was very dramatize and my husband was around. But this year I am still getting better and we are care free. But my husband is not around :(. But he sent me some great flowers for my birthday. And I still have things to look forward too. Like every day I find myself thanking god for so many things. Like the fact that my recover is going so well and that we are now in the home stretch. Because the plan is for husband to come home in December and hopefully find work out here. And I find myself really busy these days. Because tomorrow I am going out with a good friend for breakfast. And then Saturday going out with some great girl friends to the Irvine Improve. And then on Sunday watch the football games at home and then off to Las Vegas I go. And the plan is to stay there for 2 weeks. And then head down to San Diego for my husbands birthday. Then the following week is the USC game we are going to and my nieces birthday and then off to Alabama we go. By the time we come back from Alabama it will be December and my other nieces birthday. And then after that my brothers birthday. And then Christmas the raider game, And New Years. So much to look forward too. Ok, so so far I don't know where I will be in December I just no I am flexible to be anywhere. But there is so much to look forward to and shopping to do. I have so many people to buy stuff for. I don't even know where to begin. Love, Angela and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment