Monday, October 15, 2012

Unbelievable

My life right now is unbelievable and I would never wish anyone to have to endure what I am enduring currently enduring and what I have to still endure for the next couple of months. I had a great week and weekend with my hubby since we went out on a date night. But I still have some things to look forward too like my bday and then my BFFs bday celebration and going out with my good friend. And then next month there is so much starting off with my hubby bday in San Diego we have to go since we werent able to go last year. then the usc game, then my nieces bday, then a trip to Alabama to go see family for thanksgiving. And then December I have my other nieces bday and my brothers and then she will definetly come home for Christmas and so will my brother hopefully if not a trip to Virginia is in my future. And then of course the holidays and then the end of the year raider game in San Diego and then we have to start our tradition back up and host a New Years party at our house. It is always a great time having it there and anyone is invited. Ok I think that wraps up the next couple of months for me. And I have so many things to look forward too which is good. Cause if you we're to ask me I would say nothing is wrong with me but going from a helper to a helpee. so if you want to do good for me and be apart of my treatment...treat me like you always have. Cause I may have this injury and everything short term is impaired but not long term. So over all I am still the same person. And would love to be treated the same. Ok so, so far game tickets too both games are bought and so are plane tickets. Here's to trying to make the most of the next couple of months. Love, Angela and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment