Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cousin Time :)

There are so many things to be sad about. And the count down has officially begun. The start of the 3rd week of not seeing the hubby has officially begun but I had a great weekend with the fam bam. Starting with the book club I recommended for my cousin to read the girl with the dragon tattoo. Which I was able to totally enjoy. And she got free tickets to the L.A. County fair so me and all of my family where able to go with her and then iN about 2 weeks we might go shopping since she has a new job. And like always we had a blast. And my doctors appointment went great and I have group on Tuesday. And then another doctors appointment on Friday. All these damn appointments. I have so much going on and so much to think about. But the most important thing of all is my hubby. We may be apart but he is always on my mind and in my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment