Friday, September 7, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

Well I have done good and been off this blog for the past week and now I have to make serious decisions. I'm already all packed and ready to go see my brother in less then a week and a half and I have the hubby working ob booking a spot for the SD vs. Raider game. And, I still have various things to look into like this wedding next weekend I'm contemplating staying with my parents for the week and getting my nails done and going to the girls practice and stuff to walk with my sister or going out to vegas with the hubby and workout by myself. Staying here sounds better already but just being with him makes it worth it. I only have 3 days to decide :( decisions decisions. My hubby comes home late in the afternoon and then we have a couple of things to look into but first I have to go to the girls soccer games. They are so precious. But me and everyone close to me is still dealing with the same things. 1) this damn injury 2) my brother being gone 3) my neice being gone so much to handle and they say everything happens in groups so there are my 3 but damn we still have some more coming up. Like our aunt Angela leaving to Afghanistan....and we still have rings to look forward too to. Like beer week in SD going to mobile for Thanksgiving, my brothers military graduation and then my neice and brother coming hone for a little bit in December. And then we have all of the great birthdays to think of too. I can't believe I'm gonna be 32 this year and haven't had kids :( they say there is a master plan so I have to just keep on believeing that with everything else Love, Angela & Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment