Monday, September 10, 2012

Goals...

Oak, like I said before I have to set some goals for myself this week. I've acomplished some of the goals I set for myself. I was able to cook dinner for my hubby and do my hair. So this week I want to work out and walk everyday to try to tighten up a little bit for this wedding that I am in this weekend And, like I said before it is a short week cause I'm at my parents house but my hubby will be home on Thursday night cause we have important apppointments on Friday and a wedding rehearsal to go to. And nothing much has been going on I just spent all day in the hospital yesturday cause of this damn headache I have been having so yesturday we visited the ER and spent 8 hours there and they ran all kinds of test but everything came back A ok and they wrote me a prescriptin for the pain. So know i have to just work on acheiving my goals and for my husband to come home. And all I have been thinking about and praying on lately is that his boss gets this bead out here for this job so he can come home and then I can go home too. So if you care too and know how much being apart is tormenting me you will give it positive thoughts too. And the count down has officially started we are all so excited to go see my brother next week at his graduation, and then I am planning beer week and our trip to alabama for thanksgiving and the radiders vs. chargers game at the end of the year. And there is so many birthdays to get something for at this part of the year and then the holidays too. I think its official the last 3 months of the year are my busiest. So much to do and try to squeeze in but in the end it always works out for the best Love, Angela & Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment