Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Positivity

No matter how hard it is for me I have to remain positive. There is a reason why I am still here and things are moving a long so well for me but why I have no idea. Maybe it is because I am an assume person. Ok, so going away to Saint Louis last week to see my brother was great. But seeing him just reminded me how much I miss everyone like crazy. But I have to try to stay positive and a couple of good things still coming up like this book club on Friday and then my bday at the end of next month and then San Diego and my hubbies bday in November and then my nieces bday and our trip to Alabama and then Christmas and New Years. So something to look forward to every month which is good for me cause god knows I have to stay with healthy distractions. So, so far things have been looking really good for me, cause I was able to get my license this week but won't be driving by myself still need my parents so I can get my practice on. And I figured out how to get my insurance reinstated and I have a very important doctors appointment tomorrow at Loma Linda. And then next week at Casa Colina. And then before I know it my hubby will be home so I have to try really hard to stay positive about everything. Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment