Saturday, September 22, 2012

Army Strong

Ok this has officially been the best and worst week in my life. I spent the last week in St. Louis visiting my brother at his army graduation. And I am one proud sister and so are my parents and sister too. But to see how much my brother has changed and how much weight he has lost its incredible and motivating too. I need to start working out harder and elementating chocolate from my diet to start. Cause I can't do like he did and go with no sugar at all. In other news I'm still planning on doing this book club and I hope to see everyone there. But there has been some unfortunate cancelations in all my planning. Like my trip to Alabama for Thanksgiving and beer week I just don't know if that is happening anymore its all very much up in the air. And then I don't get to see my hubby for the next 2 months :( but I am still tryinng to be positive about it all and look at the bright side of things. Like I always tell myself I survived 6 whole months without him so I can survive 2 months. Only difference was that in those 6 months I was blessed to see him every weekend but work us getting more intense now and he has to make that money for use to be able to survive. So I have to stay hopeful and optimistic that everything will work it self out in the end cause my positive spirit is the only thing getting me through this difficult time Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment