Sunday, January 27, 2013

Plans...

I can't wait for this weekend.  We have so many great plans.  For one we are going to Big Bear again.  And, I will get some great cousin time in.  That is because I invited my cousin to go with us because I need someone to hang out with me since I really can't snowboard any more.  And, it is so cold up there.  And, then on Sunday is the Super Bowl and it will be a great game ;). And, we had a lot of choices on where to go but we decided to go to Orange County to a great Super Bowl party.

So like  I said a lot of plans but they are all great.  And, this week we plan on working on our yard if we ever get our grass machine back.  We bought fertilizer and everything.  So, so far things have been great and medically the doctors last week said I am doing well.  So, prayers do work so keep those prayers coming cause we need them still.

And, I need to figure out if I want to do this mud run or not.  I am thinking NOT cause I'm still not that coordinated, but I can be a big cheer leader for those of you that want to participate in it.  And, I have been getting my work out on everyday.  We walk 3 miles everyday and I hope on my ellipitical machine everyday.  5 lbs until I hit my goal wait.  Which seems like not that bad, but it has been so  hard so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment