Friday, February 8, 2013

6 months...

This is the worst week of my life...the feelings I have these days are so bad :( I don't know what's worse the accident I was in 18 months ago or this.  I think this is cause at least I am recovering really well and have great people in my corner which is making me look at things positively.  And, in the next 6 months we have great things happening. We have a wedding to attend and my best friend is expecting his first child.  He is going to make a great dad :). So, in the next 6 months we have a lot of parties to attend since weddings always have a lot of parties like the bachelorette party and wedding shower.  And, then I hopefully will have a baby shower to attend.  And, it will be so hard to shop for the baby since my friend is going to leave the sex to be a surprise.  So even things haven't been going well for us we are excited about our future.  So, I have mixed emotions about everything.  I have just been sitting back, praying and believing a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment