Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Big Bear Trip.

We/I am so excited and surprised by a lot of things this week.  Starting off with our trip to big bear this weekend.   I won't be snow boarding because of my injury but my husband will.  So I guess I will be making snow angels instead.  But I love living here because we can play in the snow and then have fun at the beach.   And it has been great being home.  I have been following this blog and making dinner every night.   So my goal of being a good house wife is coming true all I have to get under control is the cleaning part.  That is because I hate cleaning.  But, we still have lots of planning to do, and still plan for my sisters birthday next week.  But after next week it looks like all the birthdays is going down hill so I get to save a little again for the end of the year.  I can wait a few months before all the birthdays and celebrating hits me again.  But this is my year.  Thankfully, I have remained active and lost some weight so I am only 5 lbs til I meet my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment