Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

The first day of the New Year has been great.  We did a lot of celebrating yesterday and stayed up until 5:00am.  So today has been a really lazy day.  And amongst everything we were able to continue to go back to tradition.  We started off the New Year with great people.  But, we started off the weekend by going to one of the greatest games of the year in San Diego.  And, it looks like New York and Dallas may be in our future this year.  So many new experiences are so great and many more on the way.  And we were so surprised yesterday, but also so excited to find out that soon we will be a aunt and uncle again in a couple of months.
And, everything was great yesterday celebrating with great friends and great neighbors only thing missing was family.  But thank god my brother stopped by before he left to Texas today.  Only thing that has me down is not being around family and  my niece not being around.  I have mixed emotions about all that.  So, I am just trying to deal with it all best I know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment