Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

I think this is the best Christmas too date.  So, many great things and great gifts.  Best of all is being home with my hubby to celebrate.  So far being home has been great.  And then this week we are off to San Diego again to go to the Raider game on Sunday the 30th.  And, have some friends going with us but everyone can come tail gate with us.  And, then when we come back from the game our neighborhood is going to have a block party for New Years.  So, of course we are joining in on that.  Given how cold it is, if you are coming to the block party, remember to bring your sweeter or jacket.

So, so far things have been great.  My husband and I are home for good now.  My brother came home to visit and so did my cousins.  I have medical insurance now.  And we spent Christmas Eve at my parents house and then Christmas Day at Brandon's cousins house.  And, then went on a long ass walk today. So, it has been kind of hectic but good no complaints.  

No comments:

Post a Comment