Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meal Planning...update

I know we just got back from Big Bear last week, so it has been awhile since I have been on her.  But like I said before I won't write anything unless I have to so,  I've  had nothing to write about.  And so, far there hasn't been much but trying to figure out what to do for the Super Bowl next weekend.  And I don't know who to go for. But these are my top 3 picks...the Ravens so Ray Lewis can win something before he retires, the Falcons because they have never won before, and then the 49 ers cause they represent the Bay Area.   Cause us Raiders didn't even made the playoffs cause we are in the process of rebuilding :). So sometime in the future we will be a force to recognize.
So, my time lately has been just consumed with cleaning up around the house.  And, I love my new duty as a house wife. I love this blog I have been following for my meal planning cause my husband loves the meals I have been cooking.  And, I don't care what everyone else thinks cause I believe I am more then ready for some kids.  So, we have been getting our practice on.  But, we have a busy week ahead of us because now that I have insurance because of my husband I have been making all kinds of appointments. Like this week on Tuesday I will go see my OBGYN, and then Thursday we have an appointment with a new neurologist and then on the 1st we have my one year exam for the study.  And for that one I need to figure out what the quality of life exam test.  So all you mental health professionals out there figure it out and let me know cause I disbertly would like to know.
Meal Planning
Sunday:  Fiesta Ravioli
Monday:  Crock Pot Salsa chicken
Tuesday: Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Wednesday: leftovers ( since I only cook for 2 we have tons of leftovers)
Thursday: chicken enchilada quesadilla
Friday: Chicken and Rice
Saturday: Fiesta Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment