Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Time Flies...

Time flies when you have so much to do and look forward too. Like this weekend I'm looking forward to being home with the hubby for 5 days. Cause we are going home tomorrow cause I have a very important appointment on Friday, and then Football is back into effect and then Sunday we get to go to the L.A. county fair for $1.00 with some friends and then Tuesday I have group and then next week I'm coming back out to Vegas and it will be another short week for me out there causey then I am in a wedding that weekend and then the following Tuesday I get to fly with my parents and my sister to Saint Louis to go see my brother at his military graduation and thankfully tickets weren't that bad to bye so by then we are already at the end of September which is great cause I am oping that this job will stop at the end/beginning of September/October and he is praying for sometime in November I just don't know if I can last late long. For me the sooner the better but I don't know with all these damn fix it tickets. And then I have to book 2 trips now. The Alabama trip for Thanksgiving and look into going maybe to Denver to see the raiders play. And then of course beer week in San Diego and all the birthdays and holidays in between lol...so much to do and only half the stuff is knocked out so still a lot left so I think I will begin with the game in Denver since it is late in September and thankfully my mom already booked everything to go see my brother. So there is so much to look forward too. ;) Love, Angela & Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment