Thursday, August 16, 2012

Looking Up

I know I have been down lately but I have to stay positive and look at The bright side of everything....no negativity. So things are looking up And im researching were I should volunteer at. Any suggestions? And everyday I'm still working out and getting ready for this fabulous wedding I'm going to be a part of. And yeah it's rough cause he is still working out in Vegas and I am hoping to go visit him real soon. But we have a lot to look forward to any thank god for. I am lucky enough to have a great set of family and friends who are all working hard to stay positive in my life. But it is hard because the only thing I do hate is having to depend on anyone to do stuff for me. I am really use to just picking up and going where ever and when ever I liked too. I think I might have to make this blog a part of my therapy and do post more often....lol Right now I'm just focused on studying cause I would hate for this injury to get in the way of my goals...and I really want to re-register with the BBS and become a Licensed Professional...that is why my volunteer work is so important cause my resume has been blank for the past year so I'm looking into doing something maybe in the hospital and put my degree to use. Cause the other day before my niece left for college which was really hard :( she had a good point. I didn't put all this work and get my masters degree for nothing and she's right I didn't so I have to put my degree to work.

1 comment:

  1. You are smart, beautiful inside and it, driven and have a remarkable story of your journey there. Keep moving forward.....your strength and determination show :-)

    ReplyDelete