Friday, August 17, 2012

The Count Down Begins....

I don't know if I will be ale to write on this blog everyday so I'm going to wait instead until I have something to write about. So, currently I am just dealing with a lot. Still unfortunately dealing with this injury, and my brother and niece are gone and my hubby is working out in Las Vegas and I'm planning this party for tomorrow and some other stuff that I can't put on here so my time is consumed with lots of planning. So lots of things to look forward too. Starting off with my trip to St. Louis to see my brother at his military graduation. Then going to Alabama for Thanksgiving. And thankfully we will be flying this year cause going by car last year was crazy but we were able to save a lot but I will NEVER do that again. I was way to uncomfortable. Lately I find that a lot of my time is consumed by planning and praying for various things. And they say everything happens for a reason but why I am having to through all this I have no clue. So, I am just hoping that one day I do get my license cause the hardest thing for me currently is not working and having to rely on others for everything. Like I said before I'm just use to going where ever when ever I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment