Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I know...I know

I know I originally said I wouldn't do this that often but I do find it helpfuL and therapeutic which I need LOL. It's a good way for me to be able to express my feelings. Cause even though I'm part of this awesome study I have a lot of appointments to go to, and I get to express my feelings 1x a month, in a group which is cool. And, I know that I put on the last post that I think I'm depressed :( But I think this all happened to me for a reason, cause I was recently told that I wasn't Gods mistake just his miracle. And I think that there may be some truth to both of that. I just sit back and think he never meant this to happen to me. I'm a professional that can handle all of this so that's why he has blessed me with a great miraculous recovery cause he also hates that I have to deal with this too. I just sit back and try to look at the positive side to everything. And, I may not have any Idea why we are having to deal with all this. I just have come to find out that people are in my life for certain reasons. And my accident has touched so many people. So that is a good thing. So, lately I have just been reading, working out, researching on coupon clipping and what to do for this book club that I am hosting at the end of next. In my honest opion the book club is going to be fabulous. :) Love, Angela Ybanez-Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment