Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Count down by 4

Yeah I have started counting down this week 4 days until I get to see my hubby this week and then go to Sanit Louis to see mt brother and then Xmas break to hopefully see my niece again and everything is in 4 s. 4 days until I get see my hubby, 4 weeks til my brothers military graduation, and 4 months until Xmas and I hopefully get to see my niece who is way up north (yeah 12 hours away is way far) damn the big long state of Cali. And like I said before they always say things happen for a reason and why you may never know, so i guess i just have to stop asking myself why and try to look the good side of things. Love Angela Ybanez-Williams P.S. I just don't know how much more I can take of all the changes happening in my life I just know that the Depression is setting in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment