Wednesday, August 28, 2013

its a BOY

This is INCREDIBLE.  I am so HAPPY for my best friend and his wife.  The baby is a boy and a little piece of Heaven.  Introducing...
Isaiah O'neil Davis. 
I love his name,it's perfect.  And he is so luckie because he is going to be introduced to a great set of family and friends that loves him so much.  He is going to have great parents too.  I can hardly wait umtil I finally get to met him.  Its crazy the amount of love you can have for a kid even though you havent even met them yet.   So, one baby down and 2 more to go from people that i know are expecting.  And, who knows who else will be added to that list in the next couple of months.  It is also crazy because some people decide to do this with out drugs while other use them.  I have no idea how I will be if abd when I get blessed with a new soul.  I think the idea of keeping the sex a secret is something I may debate now.  It was actually fun building up the suspense.  But, I am such a planner.  I guess with out knowing the sex I can awlays do like a jungle/safati theme.  Who Knows????  Just an idea and something to debate now.


No comments:

Post a Comment