Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Heaven


This little guy is a little piece of heaven, and I haven't even meet him yet :(


This little guy will be one week old tomorrow.  He is so loved.  The amount of love I have for this guy is incredible.  Come to think of it when my brother has a baby he/she will be so spoiled too.  I already know when my next trip to Texas will be.  Have to plan ahead.  But, we are going around the same time the baby is due.  So, it will be time to see my neice Claire, and hopefully time to meet the new baby. 
Everything has been great.  This last weekend was beyond great.  Got to go to a well deserved Dodger game to the fair for a buck and an awesome BBQ.  i wanted to be Lake bound but my hubby hates the holidays so we could not.  So, we made the most of our weekend.  We were busy bodies Thank God.  No tine for R&R.  I will continue to be busy with doctors appointments and taking the dog to get fixed.  Thankfully, my neurologist appointments have been going well.  I am such an important person that my Social Worker has a presentation to do on little old me in New Orleans, this month.  I guess the amount of recovery I did in 2 years is incredible.  And, I meet my 2 year mark last month but if you ask me, I am still a work in progress and getting better everyday.  They say the most progress happens in the first 2 years.  I think maybe the most critical is in the first 2 years then you can still progress slowly.  Which I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment