Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blog update

I know this is crazy but this is my update :) I decided to use this instead of writing in a journal everyday like my niece had suggested.  So, I figured might as well use this and update it every once in a while.  So, where do I begin.  We'll everything has been going OK with me.  Biggest draw backs are not being able to drive and my memory.  So I am working on booth.  Cause not being mobile is CRAZY.  Like really I have to walk every where I need to go and I have to take care of some business. And, I write EVERYTHING down, so I don't forget.  Thank god the OMNI approved me so I can get to volunteering.  Because god knows I am a busy body.  So, the volunteering position is not working out for me right now so, if any knows of any thing else then please let me know.  A girl can only clean and cook so much.  And you would think that even though I have been down and out for so long you would think NO but I think I did a good job this last like year or so :)
That is because cooking is not my specialty.  That is because a grew up in a house were a man cooks all the time.  So, I love that B loves to cook.  But, I think I have picked up my game a little.  And, love this blog I follow know.  It makes cooking easy for me and every meal has been a winner with the hubby.  The blog is called "Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour".  So, if you are interested check it out.
And, time has been flying bye.  Before we know it there will be a new addition to our family.  And, the little Prince over there that Sean and Gaby have is a month old already.  I'm a little sad because I haven't meet him yet :( BOO!!!  Just too much going on.  We're has the time gone? Before we know it, it will be my birthday, Halloween, the hubby's birthday/holiday, one of my nieces birthdays, Thanksgiving, my other nieces birthday my brothers birthday and Christmas.  Come to think of it there is a lot going on these last few months.  Not fair because I have no JOB.  But thankfully my SSDI kicked in finally :S so, my income is kind of like if I was working but a lot less :(
But, I swear time is flying bye which in my case is kind of a good thing.  I can't wait to meet a few new babies next year.  But, especially my brothers baby.  That kid is going to be so spoiled :S it's crazy.   So, I have my brother due sometime in April and my friend Vane due in February.  So, so far that's 2 so I wonder who lucky number 3 is going to be :) because they do say everything comes in 3's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment