Friday, August 23, 2013

Baby Bliss


            
There is so much baby talk going around its incredible.  Its like I want the baby storke to come visit me next.  I really dont care what people think I am beyong ready to be a parent.  my bio-clock is ticking and I dont want it to get away from me.  Its hard to believe i'll be 33 this year.  I dont like to admit my age so after 30 I started counting backward and will be 27 :S

So that is my brothers little peanut up there.  Didn't take him long to make me an aunt again.  I know it doesn't matter what he has as long as the baby he healthy like he says.  But, as I side note I am hoping for a boy because there are to many girls in this family.

And,my Best guy friend was due on Tuesday.  But, nothing yet :( The baby is waiting to make her grand entrance. 

Then, there are a bunch of us waiting oand debatying on when to concieve.  If you ask me I am beyond ready and a girl can only clean house so much. 

So, as of right now I am still waiting and getting a bunch of test done :S But, my friend who has been tryinng for a while now is expecting.  So there is still some hope :)  She is the only thing that keeps me strong and going these days :S

Besides that, I start to volunteer the first week in Septamber.  I have to get thid whole sleep cycle and stuff under control.  I find myself a sleep all day and then up all night playing on my damn IPAD.  It was a great investment but to keep me so occupied at all hours of the night is so not cool :S

So, thats it for now.  Expect more post when the baby makes its arrival.  Its so hard referrring to the baby as an it, but they have quit the sex a surprise.  They dont even know what they are having.  I think its a boy with the mommy perfectly round belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment