Friday, February 28, 2014

February

February started off like January GREAT :)  We have continued to be blessed and be in good spirits.  This picture always melts my heart.
This picture too.  I see them everyday.  One is on my fridge and the other is on my phone :) 

He is a GREAT hero and his daughter is so damn adorable, I can only imagine how handsome his son will be. 

It is funny how you can have so much love for people and be so far away :S. I can't wait to go toTexas and see my niece Claire and meet Joey.  Come on March/April.  I'm kind of bummed too :( because my brother is in California and I can't even see him because of the damn military :( he is apart of some damn extensive training out here :S damn military life :S

A little ready to go to Texas.  Just getting prepared to pick up and go if we have to :S

Valentines day celebrating was GREAT too.  We started celebrating 2/12/14 by going to the Clipper game with the Davis family.  The game was great and we had a great time but the best part came 
later.   We have been officially asked to be this princes god parents, and of course we excepted :)

 Us and the prince Isaiah :)

The Davis family

ValentinesOuting

We have been able to come a long way since the accident.  I find that all I have is time which is a good and bad thing :S.  I occupy my time by cleaning house, working out, gardening and doing surveys.   The workout is a beast :S but it's funny how when I don't work out I miss it :S. The gardening is coming along :). Trying to minimize my grocery list eventually.   It's funny because the gardening is therapeutic.  I work hard and find myself looking forward to when the garden produces.  
Growing greens out there in our garden 

This month we have been working on painting the house.  My dad was able to knock it out in two days :) it's funny the house looks GREAT with new windows and paint.  It's like a whole new house.


We got the tree in the backyard removed too.  We were tired of the mess the tree was leaving and the plants needed the sun.   Removing the tree opened up the backyard for us so much.  Now we need to get the grass to grow :S we are working on that now :S

 

Working out has sucked too but I have been happy with the results thus far :S

I have not been in this weight category since the accident :S still haven't meet my overall goal yet :S
#yes I want to weigh less # this is my weight as of now :S

I also meet Antonio this month.  He is so precious :) There is so many babies going around.  There are 2 that are born and 4 people that I know that are currently expecting :) it's unbelievable :S

That raps up our month.  We did a lot this month :S we are going to keep it going though :) I hope everyone else had a GREAT month too.  Only 10 more months in the year left and only 3 more months to get water ready :S

No comments:

Post a Comment