Friday, February 14, 2014

Blessed

I was going to wait until the end of the month to announce this great news but could not wait.  We started off our Valentines by going to the Clipper game with the Davis family :) on Wednesday 2/12/14.  I am so not a Clippers fan but a sports fan and we had a great time :).         
The Davis Family

The game was good and the Clippers won.  The best part of the night for me came later when we were asked to be this princes god parents 

Thinking about it gets me all emotional again.  I don't think his parents even understand how touched we are by this.  So of course we said yes :) I think I get so emotional because being so honored tells me a lot of things.  Like how far in the injury I have come and how much we are valued by others.  This is a large responsibility that we do not plan to take lightly.  He is my first god son and Brandon's second :).   This little prince is the best baby ever.  Still hasn't cried around me and just took the environment in and his bed time came and he feel asleep in the loud arena.

Then last night we wanted to avoid the crowd so we ate at Brandon's favorite restaurant and he got his grub on :) 
 

We don't do anything these days without a coupon :S I learned this from my cousin Barbara :)

Then today is a kick back day at home.  This is our year we have been beyond blessed already and it's only February so that's great.  Just keep on bringing those prayers so that we can continue to be blessed :)

Happy Valentines to everyone out there :) I hope everyone's Valentines was as great as ours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment