Monday, October 31, 2016

October 2016 in Review Scorpio Season

Im SO excited :) its my birthday month :) We haven't decided on doing much for my birthday...I kind of just want to sit back and relax and soak my life in :) I am SO grateful for  Gods blessing :) SO I find myself praying him awhole lot which is a good thing :) My emotions this month have been all over the place for no reason :S 

This month has not been busy at all which I am SO ok with :) this year we have been having a lot of fun and every month has been full of activities SO i was SO ready to tone it down :) 

So excited to get to share a birthday month with my nephew :) Samuel James was born this month and my parents were there to experience his birth and my brothers home coming, from his deployment.  He spent 9 months deployed, so the whole pregnancy.  He left his, and his wife was knocked up, and he came home to a new baby boy.  He would be the only boy in the family having the only male children LOL :) 

Samuel James :)
he is his own person but SO looks like Joey Jr.  they both have their daddy's good looks :) 

We didn't do anything until the middle of the month when we went to a baby shower if Fullerton :) it was a lot of fun and it was good to see old friends and catch up with people :) after the shower was over of course we still had to hang out and check out the local breweries :) there was one right next door to the sports venue they had the shower at.  The sports venue was really cool :) baby Kameron will be born this December.  I LOVE his name :) 

 baby Shower
local Brewery

Then I got to chill sonnemore :) Then the 29th I had another old friends baby shower to go to :) Baby Maldonado will also be born in December :) He will be a Jr.  like Joey :) he was a complete surprise, but my friend is blessed to add a boy to her family :) She already has 2 girls.

Baby shower Center pieces #ILOVEthetheme:)

Hot ladies
Mel, Audrey, & Angela


As always i am still at it :) I started hard with my walks/run in September but that changed :S its okay though.  SO what I have been able to do consistently these days is walk a minimum of 2 miles Monday-Saturday, do 30 squats and this arm workout i found on pinterest.  It isn't much but it is something :)


Happy Halloween everyone :) I know it sucks, out of all days halloween is on a Monday geez :S We have no plans for halloween, cause Monday is a random day and probably because we don't have any kids :S

We will see what next month brings.  Keep it safe and blessed people :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment