Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Joy and Nerves :S

I am in the Holiday spirit and full of nerves and excitement.  I think I have about 95% of my Xmas shopping done and the Xmas tree isn't even up yet but, I am SO ready for it to be up and smelling like pine :). Ok, we're do I start.  We had a good Thanksgiving at the hubby's bosses house and all the pictures are on Facebook.  For some reason I was having trouble again getting them on here :S then my brothers birthday is 12/8 and him and his family are coming for Christmas.  On Christmas Day.  I am so excited to see him and his family and the belly his wife has :) she will be around 6 months when they come out.  I have so many things planned for this month.  Brunch with friends on the 14th.  My aunt and cousins are coming out on the 18th and then my brother on the 25th.  And, we have so many things planned for when everyone is here.  Like going to the snow and going to a slending park. As anyone tried that or gone to one out here?  Any recommendations?  Still no definite plans for New Years yet :S. But, I swear I hope we have our block party again :). Black Friday was cool too spent the night at Target and was able to get some sweat ass deals.   Makes a girl on a budget happy :)
Nerves.  You might ask why I am nervous I just am :S I know you may think its dumb but it's not I have my  legitimate reasons :S like driving.  I am actually doing fine but I still get nervous behind the well.  I went a whole 2 years not driving so my nerves are normal too me.   What else is there.  Nothing much just a bunch of BS that I am trying my hardest to cope with everyday.  I am living the ideal life I think - this injury not having to work and being a stay at home wife and still having the life I use to have is perfect right?  So, why in the heck do I feel like I am missing something.  Like there is a piece of the puzzle missing and I have no idea what it is.  I always just try to tell myself shit happens and that I am blessed and happy to be living the life I am now :) so, I would like to believe things are ok over here.  I hope everyone else is doing well too :) Enjoy the Holidays everyone, make the most of your time. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment