Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holidays

We'll the holidays are hitting us again :S I swear they came by so FAST.  Where do I start it is not even Christmas yet and I already have my decor out and gifts wrapped.  SMH.  It will be up the day after Thanksgiving thou :S I want to get our tree that day too. I love the smell of pine :) but, first is Thanksgiving and we will be home.  Having turkey and all those damn trimmings, it makes my liquid diet go out the door :).  I will be grubbing on Thursday and then starting my diet again until Christmas.  I think I did ok on my liquid diet and lost about 9lbs which is good.  But I need to lose more because I wanna hit my ultimate goal this time.  I swear I am determined this time.  I wanna be river/lake ready.  What have a been up too, well getting my practice on with driving because I need to do the behind the wheel test next Thursday and I am so nervous about that.  And feeling out these DAMN surveys.  I have been able to make $16 in two days which I guess is ok.  But, still I do these damn surveys all day and I need them to give me more ;) I have about 90% of my Xmas shopping done which is a good thing.  Because a broke girl shopping on a budget gas been no fun at all to me :S so, I am ready to do Black Friday shopping to hopefully finish that other 10% of gifts.  I got good news this week too my brother and his family are coming home for Christmas :) I get to see him and his family :) it's amazing the amount of love you can have for people when they become apart of your family.  His wife is awesome and caring his little boy she's about 51/2 months already and already has a little sweat girl.  Little Claire Bear is loved so much too.  So, I think that's all I have going on right now.  Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, get together with the girls for xmas, Xmas, and New Years. And, I think our neighborhood is having a block party again for New Years but not 100% sure yet I'm more like 90% sure though but I will be double checking with the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment