Friday, July 5, 2013

Home Alone Weekend

Ok last weekend the girls had a GREAT time  in Vegas..  So this weekend it is all about the guys.  So, my husband was able to host a great bachelor party. I helped a little with the planning even though he was able to keep some things under rape.   All I know is the guys are going to have a blast with all the breweries down In San Diego.  So, I am home alone this weekend :(. I am just trying to figure out what I am going to do with all my time.   A girl can only work out so much and clean so much too.  So the plan is to keep it all like this CLEAN.  But, this past week was great.  Seeing my brother and meeting his new family was great.  I swear we are the busiest people around.  He has San Diego this weekend, next week we are visiting Alabama, 8/3 is the wedding, then maybe a baby shower 8/4, then my brothers wedding 8/13 and we are driving to Texas, so leaving 8/9 and be back 8/15.   So I think that takes me back.   We are the busiest people around.  So thankfully after that I think we don't have anything til October.  Time to Celebrate the Scorpios birthdays and then the holidays :S. Time is moving so fast I can't even believe that when I think of the longevity of things the holidays will be upon us again :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment