Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Countdown...

I am so excited its crazy.  But, so far I have only been getting good news which is crazy.  So HAPPY. But my countdown and preparation for things has officially started.  3 weeks until I become an aunt to my best friends little peanut.  But this Sunday is the baby shower and though it was hard shopping on a budget I still spoiled the little peanut.  This Saturday is that great wedding in the OC. I'm nervous for B because he is the best man and has to give a speech.  Should be a GREAT weekend.  Filled with lots of fun with loved ones :).  And, then next Friday my who family gets to take off to Texas.  But, B has to stay behind to work and to take care of the house and dogs.  My brother is getting married on a random date and day.  But, it's all good because they have their reasons.   It's official too.  He is going to make me an aunt again too.  And, his little peanut will get spoiled too.  It's like a shopping addiction..  I love shopping and spoiling kids.  So, if I think about how much I have spoiled my nieces.  This little peanut will be spoiled too because it has me.  A person that LOVES to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment