Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 2015

Its been a GREAT year so far I can't complain :) I SO live a blessed life :)  I cant believe the year is almost over :S This month started off GREAT :)  11/1/2015 was a Sunday SO we had a fabulous football Sunday at home :) Raiders won the JETS it was a GREAT game :)

 I totally rested to start a new month and a new workout routine and enjoyed the game :) but got back to my grind on 11/2/2015, Monday :) the holidays are coming SO I don't know :S  I LOVE to eat sweets :) but Im not on a diet just make A LOT of healthy choices :) So, ill see how ill do this holiday season Hoping to stay about 140lbs but still working on achieving my ultimate goal of 135lbs :) I just keep telling myself I got this :) I got a little of everything in this month but the only thing i have been more or less consistent on is on my elliptical machine, doing my squats and knee ups,  walking and 10,000+ steps..  I started off doing my video but that ended real soon.especially cause I did not want to sweet out my hair:S another reason I haven't been consistent :S

Im enjoying my new workout routine :) it consist of all this :) the slim in 6 workout video . knees up, squats, walking ,steps, and my elliptical :) the goal is to burn a minimum of 500 calories a day :) so a good 30 minutes : this will be me for the next 6 weeks :) with the holidays and everything coming up wish me luck :) I thankfully did ok last month even though it was my birthday month :) I dropped a size and stayed around 140lbs which was my goal for the month :) so i'm hoping I can stay about the same :S  I shall start a new workout routine in December :) Especially because the hubby broke my elliptical machine at the end of the month :) a new one may be in my future :)

We got a GREAT trip in :) we went to San Diego for a pre-birthday for Brandon & a post celebration for me :) We LOVE San Diego and I'm SO glad that he haLiberty Stationd a GREAT time :) he works to heard :S So, we got there Friday night had dinner at Stone brewery in  liberty station with some friends.  Which was a GREAT time and a tradition :) I believe we have gone every year since 2009 with I think 2 years missed because of the accident :S Then Saturday we attended the guild festival :) Brandon was in heaven and I just tried a little bit ;S I'm not a beer drinker :S but that morning while we had breakfastI I had a few mimosas like 2  but, sure enough by the time the Guild festival came around I was feeling them :) Then that evening we went to Karl Strauss for dinner and drinks.  Then on Sunday we  had a GREAT football Sunday at a bar on the beach called the draft :) they had all the games on and wonderful food :) Everywhere we went I indulged :S but still came back home that evening around 140lbs :)

Guild Festival SDBW :) he's little piece of heaven :)
Couple shot on the Pier at the Guild Festival :)


I got to experience and have a GREAT time with these clowns on the Pier at the Guild Festival :)

Then we had to go back to reality and it was Monday :S but it was a holiday week :) So, we got to go to my parents house for the hubby's birthday :) I LOVE cuban food :) so, we got to go over and hang out for a little while :) My parents had a full celebration going on and I had no idea :S my mom made a cake & my dad hooked up the food :) 

Then, we got home & it was dinner time :) Brandon decided he wanted to grill on his birthday :) and make his shark bites :) he LOVES those spicy things :) His BFF & nephew came over & spent the evening with us :) overall I think he had a nice birthday :) 
Our post birthday celebration consisted of a GREAT turn around trip to Oakland :) it was a GREAT experience :) if you LOVE sports you have to do one of these :) we had fans from everywhere :) they are just sports fans.  Of course the majority of people were Raider fans but we also had cowboy, new england, vikings and 49er fans.  So we got to go see the disappointing loss :( I so live a blessed life and am SO blessed that I still get to enjoy life with the hubby and do some of these amazing things.  For the price we paid it was all well worth it.  When we got there a welcome lunch was provided, then the next morning we had breakfast and then the tailgating before the game.  So all in all it was well worth it, for the price we didn't have to worry about driving, food, hotel and game tickets.  The drive wasn't that bad either especially cause your not driving your just having a GREAT time on the bus.  The was differently a #Q20experience #wellworthit:)
So glad I got to indulge this weekend and enjoy our vacay and stay under 140 :) 
Raider Game #RAIDERNATION;S
POST Game
It was cold but I was OK thankfully the weather worked out it rained the night before and until about 10am the day of the game.  Thankfully, the clouds parted ways and the sun came out for game time :)
I know Ive been on a healthy tip but I had a friend post a picture of homemade banana nut bread so I had to try some :) and it came out GREAT :) #YUMMY3HOMEMADE3BANANANUTBREAD3STARBUCKSDOESNTHAVEANYTHINGONME:)
This princess turned 10 this month :) She is such a character :) I love her personality and I love this picture :)
Del Mar races couple shot :)
Then we got invited to the Del Mar house races with fabulous people to go celebrate Andrew Davis birthday :) Happy Birthday Andrew XOXO :) We had a GREAT time :) and after the races we got to enjoy a reggie festival :) I LOVE the races you get to bet a little bit and win :) thankfully I was a winner :)

Than before we knew it, it was thanksgiving :) it wasn't to hard making some food :) I made 4 dishes, which thankfully wasn't that hard :) The hubby helped me in the kitchen, and we didn't have to make the turkey which is always GREAT :)
Happy Thanksgiving from the Williams family XOXO :) #ILOVEthatname:) #Mrs.Williams:)

On that Thursday of course I hit up black Fiday with the family :) Its a tradition to hit up black Friday :) So we hit up a local target and I got a couple of deals on things.  Was able to knock some xmas shopping out and hooked myself up as well, and spent a whooping $0.05 :) The surveys I do, do pay off when you go shopping :) they are time consuming :S and a women like me that ALWAYS shops on a budget was SO incredibly happy :) Its SO hard at times because I LOVE to shop :) I think I get it from my mom :) She loves to shop too :)

Then after thanksgiving we attended our first ever friends giving :) Thanks for the invite Michelle and Andrew :) We have been wanting to host one of these for years but it never happened :S attending a friends giving is a lot better then hosting a friends giving LOL we had a GREAT time and partied the night away :)

Then the following weekend I had some cousins in town, so went to my parents house to visit :) and we got the cuban low down :) my parents hooked it up cuban style :) We had a cuban veggie soup, cuban hot chocolate made with real chocolate and cuban coffee ;) I don't drink coffee but it smelled wonderful :) I am SO glad my parents hooked it up :) they always hook it up for the holidays :) brings back tons of memories :)


I am SO incredibly happy to be posting this :) Thanksgiving hit and I ate a lot :)_ I did not want to deprive myself :) I still stayed active and I think at the end of the day I still got results because of the fact Im active and I no longer have my body in starvation mode because I eat now :) It was bad for a while there :S I don't have an appetite ever so I would rarely eat so my body was in starvation mode :S I was like what the heck :S with me exercising so much and not eating that much why am I not loosing weight :S it was cause by body was in starvation mode :S but I learned in October when I became apart of the cize group, the more healthier choices I make the better for me it is :) So I don't live a life on a diet these days just a life with a lot of healthy choices :) Yes, I still eat a lot of salads :S but have switched it from roman lettuce to just spinach :) its yummy :)

So all in all its been a great month :) we shall see what next month brings :) we are looking into a couple of things and I/we are hoping it all happens :) I want it to SO happen and bring in the new year with a kick :) I am extremely hopeful and see a lot of fun filled changes in the new year :) #BrightBlessedFuture:)

Stay blessed people :) Hallelujah :) Believe :) he is our everything :) I thank him everyday for all of my blessings and my 2nd chance at life :) he has made it a GREAT life :)  Hope everyone has a joyful christmas as well :) Merry Christmas everyone :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys! I'm so glad your year was happy! You are both beautiful inside and out. I hope 2016 is even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys! I'm so glad your year was happy! You are both beautiful inside and out. I hope 2016 is even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete