Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015 :)

Well it is September :) and bitter sweet for me :S It is the end of the summer kind of :S even though it has been so HOT :S this heat wave needs to leave :)

This month like all the other months has been GREAT :) we happen to be SO busy this month :) Even though i'm home ALL the time I didn't intentionally plan to be this busy :)

So, we started off the first weekend of the month in very special ways :) Brandon got to go to Las Vegas :) the guys were already out there SO he took it upon himself to join them, at first he didn't take them up on their invite :) Guys Weekend :) He deserved it :)  He took off to Vegas and I took of to my parents house by myself :S #myfirsttimein4years:S  I knew I could do it, it was just a matter of doing it :) So, I hung out over there for the night while he hung out in Vegas for the night :) I got to spend time with my BFF Jamila :) and we got pampered at the mall :) Us girls need to plan a get away weekend :) If the boys can do it we can do it too :)

I was excited cause as you all know I've been on my workout grind and joined a new workout group last month I was able to hit my goL :) WHOOHOO :) But, then I let it all go when I was at my parents house :S I didn't workout that much and over indulged at Olive Garden :S #Ideservedit:)#IvebeenworkingoutHARD:)


Olive Garden dinner was yummy :) I deserved It :)
                 
                 being on the workout grind I was able to hit my goal :) I CIZED it up :) #teambeachbody
The after math :S but at least I was still under 140lbs :)

Its officially football season :) So excited about this season and all we have planned :) We should have TONS of fun for my birthday at the game :) We already for sure have a few heads going and anyone and everyone else is invited :) The game is on my birthday :) We are also are going to the Vikings game now :) Whoohoo 2 games in one season :) since the accident we are used to doing 1 game a season we havent done multiple games since back in the day when we were season ticket holders :) 

This girl has some of the coolest dogs in the world :) They are all decked out :) #fabulous:)
#AMAZON:)
COOLEST DOGS :) #unknowingRaiderfans:)#loveit:)

Then the  following weekend the weekend of the 11th we had a friend come out and visit so we spent the night in Hermosa beach and had some yummy dinner :)  #nopicture:S
Then we went to the LA county fair with this prince :) We had a GREAT time :) he was all over the place :) We had several heads join us :) The Burrell family, and this princes parents :) We went to the fair to have a good time, its our yearly tradition, and we had an agenda :) We SO need a new AC :S So, if you know of any recommendations send them this way :) PLEASE:)
Then, that Sunday I went to brunch with the ladies :) We had a FABULOUS time in Orange :) Us ladies are starting to plan girls days/nights/weekends :) Like I said if the guys can do it we can do it too :) Girls are better planners :) #MariahCarey#Glow#Glitter#sparkle#Fabulou#bottomlessmimosass

Then this guy on a work day :S had a hard day in the field :S NOT :S he went on a fishing outing with work :) he had to go do some social networking :)  This is what he caught SO now we get to have fish dinners :) Lets see how long this last us too :) I'm thinking a good week and a half its just us too :)  This fish has actually lasted us a while :S We divided up 6 bags and cooked it and had plenty of leftovers so we still have 4 bags left :S 

Like I said it is a BUSY month :) Then, the next weekend, we got to meet the prince Copper for the 1st time :) He is so adorable as well :) I was afraid his whole 1st year was going to go by and me not meet him yet SO we had to make it happen :) So,  I got to see Lisa and hang out with the baby and have a good time :) it was Danny's birthday weekend SO Brandon got to hang out with him :) #HappyBirthdayDanny:) 




This bundle of JOY is teething like CRAZY :S but he is such a good kid :)

Then I got to go on a random date night :) I'm spoiled and get these a lot :S We went to a local little mexican restaurant :) Las Brisas is authentic mexican :)
Las Brisas authentic mexican food :)
another random date night :) Johnny Carinos :) we LOVE this place :) good food and good drink selection :) 
Then on a Taco Tuesday I decided to wipe up some mexican food instead of going out :S I have the all recipes app thanks to Monica :) so, I used it, and paired it with my famous warm bean dip :) #beefenchiladabake#famouswarmbeandip

Then the following weekend we were scheduled to go to the san diego zoo safari park with good friends as part of our god sons birthday celebrations :) he loves animals :) but, we didn't get to go :S I was SUPER bummed :( at 11pm the night before Brandon decided he didn't want to go and stay home and study and take care of some business things :S SO I couldn't be made at him, but I was mad at the situation :S he had a lot of business to handle and at least we knocked it out :) I bought the zoo tickets on groupon and the are valid until 12/21 so we plan to use them the next time we head down to San Diego so they don't go to waste :)  So, since he had things to do I decided to do something too :S The 26th was a popular day I hadn't RSVPed to several events :S A wedding shower, a baptism, a birthday party and a baby shower, so decided I had to get something in and decided to crash the baby shower :) Had a good time and saw old friends :)
Osorio family :) baby Samantha is coming in November :)  Vanesa you look GREAT :)
Future Fitzgerald family :) mad Im having to miss everything leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself :S bummed :S its just bad timing for me :S Bummed I had to miss the birthday party and baptism and finally meet Rosalyn :S I need to meet her :) maybe we can arrange something in November Audrey :) just go out to dinner or something :) the hubbys schedule is CRAZY until November :S Hit me up, cause my fall calendar is unintentionally feeling up slowly but surely :)

Overall I have been busy there is no doubt about that and so far this fall it looks like I will continue to be busy :) Its all unintentional :) Im just a girl that likes to plan things :) Like for instance this weekend i'm going  to do brunch with a GREAT group of women :) Its funny ever since my accident when I look at things some things/relationships have definitely changed :S my memory may be impaired but I still remember a whole lot and overall I am the same person :)  My short term memory is the one impaired not my long term :S  Im still her living and breathing so reach out every once in a while :S it gets a little lonely feeling that your by yourself all the time :) even though I do seem busy I have been but it still isn't the same :S Ive just noticed that over the course of time I've noticed a big change in some of my relationships :S some have stayed the same, some have gotten closer, and then there are the ones that are very distant :S I only speak to people every once in a while if ever :S, Some people that I use to consider friends are associates now :S but, its all good I think I am still blessed with the friends that I do have and even though I am an injured individual they still see me for the good person  I am :) For instance, I don't even think our friends realize that it gets to me and makes me emotional that they picked us to be Isaiahs god parents even after the accident :) We feel so blessed and it means so much to us, especially me :) 

This girl is welcoming fall with open arms especially after this HOT summer :) I plan to have a good fall :) I hope everyone has a GREAT blessed fall as well :) stay blessed people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment