Thursday, June 12, 2014

June :) 6 months

It's incredible time has just been flying bye :S I swear it seems like I just got married :S but its been 3 years :S In those 3 years we have been through hell but are still here standing tall :) The last couple of years we have only gone out too dinner to celebrate :S this year we were finally able to go BIG :) we are the kind of couple that likes to go BIG and I am so thankful that even though I'm not working we are able to :) it's the best thing in the world to be married to your best friend :) It's crazy that we are already half way through the year :S time just flies bye :S

I still occupy all my time by working out, working in my garden, pulling weeds and cleaning house.  I swear I have the cleanest house now :) I get some ideas and they are in my head until I get it done :) which is actually a good thing :) still ALWAYS working on my memory :S I also do surveys and earn like $20-30 a month :S which isn't much :S thankfully my husband has had 2 back to back long term jobs :) which does not come that often in his industry :S but we have been blessed :)

I so over indulged on our trip to Catalina :) #besttriptodate:)#satisfied
 NERD
 Posing 
 Some more posing :)
 I love my best friend :) being married to your best friend/soul mate is the BEST :)
Catalina good food :) #yummy:)
Almost after 3 years we finally got it all cleaned and boxed :)
Catalina Harber didn't do much but rent a golf cart to see the Island :) it was SO much fun too :)

Cute Shoot :)
We don't do anything these dates without a coupon :) thanks Cousin Barbara

Garden so far we have like 20 bushels of greens growing out there :) I love planting and maintaining stuff :) we have already eaten out of the garden too :) I love having my own farms market
Our grape tomato tree is producing like crazy :S.  Or  okra trees are finally producing :) as is our JalapeƱo tree and our green onions :) I planted like 4 bell pepper trees and it's been producing too :) so I just cut them up and freeze it :) as I do with the greens :). And I recently planted cantaloup seeds and a grape tree.  My goal is not to have to go to the store as much for something's anymore :S
Anniversary gift :) idea I stole from a my commadre :) Thanks Gabe :)

I still work out and I started this month at 142.7 and now I'm 140 I just always post my stuff to keep track.    But I figured that's pointless so I just take the picture for myself and log it :)

Overall we have been having a GREAT year.  I hope everyone else has too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment