Monday, March 18, 2013

Blessed

It is great that 13 is my lucky number, because 2013 has been a great year so far.  I know I was stressed and depressed at the beginning of this month, but that stress and depression won't hit me again until May.

But thankfully I have a lot of things to look forward too.  A girls night out this Friday then a wedding next month.  And then in June/July have another bachelorette party in Vegas.  Then in August my husbands best friend is getting married and then my best guy friends baby is due.

So, I get to spoil another kid.  But right now I'm focused on spoiling my nieces and making their Easter baskets.

And, then I am also doing great in the study I am in.  My social worker came buy last week and showed me all the progress I have made.  So, we will see what progress I show in August when I Re-test.  And, then this Saturday I have to be apart of a sleep study, because my doctor referred me too one.

So, so far I have been active and able to meet my goals so I set new goals for myself because river/lake season is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment