Thursday, January 6, 2011

I KNOW I KNOW...


I KNOW I KNOW...what can I say I am totally GUILTY!  I have been promising those of you that have been asking that I would be updating the blog SOON but we have been SUPER BUSY ever since the 1st weekend in October.  Literally it felt like every time I thought I had time to sit in front of the computer and do research on wedding stuff and update the Blog something else would come up and I just wouldn't get it done...but know that its a New Year and things have started to FINALLY slow down a little...let me go ahead and fill everyone in on the last few months of our lives.

October and November were 2 months FULL of Birthday Celebrations since Brandon and I both have Family and Friends that share our Birthday Months there was TONS of Celebrating going on...I kid you not EVERY weekend we were doing something. 

This year I turned the "B-I-G 30" and Brandon threw me a WONDERFUL SURPRISE PARTY which is EXTREMELY hard to do given my need to know everything personality.  But, with the help of my girlfriends who kept me distracted ALL DAY, by taking me Dress Shopping, he was able to pull it off. 

The celebrating then continued the following weekend with a Trip to San Francisco. I was SO Incredibly HAPPY that my cousin Sonia was able to fly out from Florida and my Good Friend Mel were able to make this trip with us.  Definitely made the trip one of my most memorable.

  My Cousin Sandy recently moved to SF and
  was our tour guide for the day...here we are
  at Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf :)

Raider Game :)















                                                                                   Golden Gate Bridge
                                                                                            
The next weekend was filled with Wedding Stuff and a Great Surprise Visit from Brandon's Cousin Jessica and more Family get togethers to Celebrate Birthdays.







Cousin Jessica....

Williams Birthday Celebration for all the Scorpios :)

Can you believe ALL that was just in the month of October.  November started off with our Beautiful Niece Emely turning 5, which we followed with Brandons annual Birthday Trip to San Diego for their Annual Beer Week.  We enjoy doing this trip every year with some of our closets friends. Followed by more December Birthday Celebrations for my Little Big Brother Joseph and my Neice Christina who turned SWEET 16 with a Big Sweet 16 Bash... And, then before we knew it the Holidays hit and things only got more CrAzY and HeCtiC with a couple of mishaps, family emergencies and everything else in between maybe you can come to understand why it has taken me/us so long to get things together :) 





My Adorable Neice Emely's 5th Birthday :)
HAPPY SWEET 16 CHRISTINA!!!!






Us in San Diego with the Crew Celebrating November Birthdays....







But, now that things have slowed down A LITTLE, and its the beginning of a New Year and only about 5 months til the wedding...which we are both anxious and excited about....we have nothing else planned to do but focus on finalizing details of the wedding :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



 
New Years was celebrated again this year at our place with Family and Close Friends....always makes for a Great Time :)





Love, Brandon and Angela

1 comment:

  1. Current working on Hotel Information Blog it will be up tonight..thanks everyone for your love and patience...

    ReplyDelete